Old 25-11-2008, 06:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
tenman tenman is offline

Default Am I alone? Here's a nice, full bloom. - Lc. Newberry Pixie'Cherokee'.jpg (1/1) [217K]

Thank you, Steve & Karen. It's a little unnerving to come up with "no new
news" on groups I had previously had trouble keeping up with. I'm surprised
more people haven't chosen to use Motzarella.

Maybe because it doesn't work for them as it doesn't work for me?

For some reason, the numbers don't seem to have fallen on
a.b.photos.original, do you think, Karen?

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200