Old 27-11-2008, 01:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray B[_2_] Ray B[_2_] is offline

Default dendrobium senile

According to orchidspecies.com, it is native to Myanmar, Thailand, and Laos
at 500-1200 m elevation, so I would not expect it to ever get too cold.

Further guidance is to give it a lot of light during the dry season, but to
keep it in high humidity year-round.

"fabri" wrote in message
Hi,

how do you keep it during winter?
i have found that it must be kept dry for 3-4 months but I have not been
able to find info regarding temperatures
Dry and cold or dry and warm and do you have an idea of which is minimum
t?

Regards from Italy Fabrizio