Old 27-11-2008, 08:38 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Estate planning for goldfish???

I would think a complete explanation of first, how to care for the pond and fish
would be a great idea. Then, for sure, the phone number and name of a place that
will sell them or give them to good customers.

It is odd, but it seems all my friends are now taking a look at all our "stuff" and
thinking how is anybody going to cope with it. When my Gr'ma died at 93 she had
whittled everything she owned down to 2 dresses, 2 sweaters, a drawer full of undies
and a small jewelry box, her sewing machine and her tamburiza. Truthfully, she wasnt
one for owning much. My mother was the quintessential pack rat and I am just a bit
less so. HOWEVER. Lately I have been able to strip myself of some holdovers. This
coming winter vacation I am going to do a major "stripping" of stuff. I WILL learn
how to list on eBay... LOL. Mostly I find it disturbing that I dont know where
anything is anymore. My husband has moved and shuffled stuff around so often that
even the stuff I WANT cannot be found.

My vacation starts after Dec. 8 and lasts a month, so I will have plenty of time to
sort, throw, send to Goodwill, etc. Ingrid

On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 10:30:26 EST, "Gail Futoran"
wrote:
I've given fish that got too big for my tanks to a local fish store
that was willing to take them.