Old 28-11-2008, 03:02 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Estate planning for goldfish???

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 14:38:42 EST, wrote:

My vacation starts after Dec. 8 and lasts a month, so I will have plenty of time to
sort, throw, send to Goodwill, etc. Ingrid

I'm with you. Last Xmas it was the kitchen. This year my son's closet where
I've stored lots of seasonal clothes. I took a closer look this year when
transferring from summer to winter clothes and saw that we still have a
Darth Vader costume that youngest probably wore when he was 10, he's now
20. And an old snow skiing suit of mine over 30+ years old. Don't think it
is even good for Goodwill. And several kid size bids hardly worn.

I'm also looking forward to the day when we can afford a flat screen and
getting rid of the big heavy entertainment center that stops me from
getting the carpet re-stretched. Most everything is far easier to move, but
that thing, with all the cords, would be daunting. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds:
www.jjspond.us