Old 01-12-2008, 11:42 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Joan[_2_] Joan[_2_] is offline

Default Estate planning for goldfish???

Hi, Jim. Thanks for the nice feedback. Since there isn't much in the
way of good birth control for goldfish, and since I am going to try to
keep them as healthy as I can for as long as I can, in theory, I won't
ever run out of goldfish (at least if I do my job right). Which means
sooner or later.....some day....somebody else is going to have to take
care of them,

Joan

Joan,

You pose a good question. A number of times folks have come on to the
group to ask how to deal with a pond or fish that they have
inherited. We have given information to them. As far as I know, you
are the first to ask about advanced planning! I think your direction
is great. I hope you find someone who would care for them.

Jim