Old 02-12-2008, 02:26 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Al Pickrel Al Pickrel is offline

Default Well, this takes the cake!

As goddesses go, Pele is HOT! I would never guess she had to pay get leis.

I'll sell em some. Transportaion In is going to be killer though. Still;
even with fuel prices tanking down.

And from a totally unrelated part of my brain: "Pareidolia is a type of
apophenia." That sentence alone made getting up this morning worth doing
and I had to come share it with somebody... I thought, OMG, I actually know
what that means! And for those of you who don't: Cydonia Mensae is just
a rock. I know. I have been there! And if you see Jesus on EBay you can
bid on him if you like but if you win you will only receive a grilled cheese
sandwhich.

And from yet another place deep in my cavernous cerebellum if you have
followed me thus far: I hope everybody has a good holiday. I may check
back later to see if rgo still exists. Today I have a gentleman coming to
my orchid greenhouse to give me an estimate for building a HUGE aquarium in
the middle of it. This is my reward to myself for having to go through the
fire this year; a giant tank of water where once stood burned out benches.
It will be home to one BIG koi named...well, I haven't thought of name for
the fish yet. I'm still digging around here in there depths searching for
something ironically meaningful. Are you with me? Here's the icing:
Perhaps Pele?

:-) Al

wrote in message
does anyone besides me find it odd that *hawai'i* of all places is
importing flowers??

--j_a