Old 06-12-2008, 01:09 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default hoosier final

tenman wrote:
Steve wrote:
I wish I was closer than 700 or 800 miles away.

wrote:

hoosier is supposed to be having a cash and carry sale on saturday at
the W 82d St, Indianapolis, greenhouse; cash only, bring your own
bags. deep discounts.

--j_a

Wish I didn't have to work all day - I would drive over.

Tennis,
I don't know if you remember (probably not) but I grew up in central
Ohio. I almost added that if I still lived in Ohio, I would be really
tempted. Too bad you have to work that day. :-(

Steve (Now in the Adirondacks of NY)