Old 09-12-2008, 06:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Yellow phal. leaves - Yellow Phal. (Small).JPG [01/01]

Hi there Chris, I don't think you will get any answers here as most of the
group
has moved over to Kye's private server 121.208.41.84 under orchids.pictures.
I would be curious to know what you have learned as to me it looks like too
much
sunlight?
Cheers Wendy
"Chris Savas" wrote in message
g.com...
Hi, all,

I have had this phal. for just over three years. It has bloomed each
year,
but this year, it is developing yellowing in the leaves. Other phals.
that I
have are not showing any of this yellowing in the leaves. All plants are
grown under 50% shade cloth.

I don't see any insect evidence anywhere on the leaves, top or botton.
The
roots are quite turgid.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Chris in Central Florida
(remove the not from address to respond directly.)