Old 26-12-2008, 08:17 PM
compost_abuser8 compost_abuser8 is offline
Registered User

Im so glad i joined htis interesting and refreshingly honest gardening site, This christmas for example my wife an i played an interesting Gardening based game, flowerbed Battle ships, in the 3 weeks before christmas everytime it was time to change my wifes nappy or she told me she needed to do her buisness i wheeled her chair outside and held her above the lawn so she could drop turd on the Grass, our garden is about 10m by 3m so by the end of the 3 weeks u can imagine it would eb a little full, what with me popping out to add to our collection when nature called. When christmas morning came around and my daughter an dher husband were unloading the car i got my grandchildren and put blindfolds on them, telling them that if they won the game they would get their presents i then procedded in guiding them through the sea of faeces in my backyard, i then stripped naked and joined tem in the garden before telling them to stop drop and roll. the site of 2 4 year olds writhing around in the most natural way was too much for me and i finished on both their smiling faces, beats a worthers original form your grandad anyday doesnt it?
Much love xx