Old 30-12-2008, 11:17 PM posted to aus.gardens
terryc terryc is offline

Default Roundup Zero effectiveness on Kikuyu grass lawn

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 00:56:55 +1100, YMC wrote:

Hi,

I have one section of my garden which is covered with Kikuyu grass. I want
to kill all that grass using roundup and zero. How long must I use it before
I erradicate it 100% completely?

That is a bit of how long is a piece of string question.
Spray it at 1% when on a warm day and give it a fortnight(?), repeat as
neccessary. Shortened if you are prepared to pull up runners