Old 01-01-2009, 12:16 AM posted to triangle.gardens
Wes Dukes Wes Dukes is offline

Default Is this group still active?

I have not posted for a while. I kind of lost interest while I was
having heart problems, but I seem to be recovering enough to be
interested in gardening again. I actually got my garden tilled this
fall instead of spring as it normally happens.

I just got a Burpee and Stark Brothers catalogs. I plan to plant the
regular stuff. String beans, squash, tomatoes, cucumbers, okra,
peppers(though I specialize in killing them). I have an asparagus bed
as well. Perhaps some snow peas, radish and greens as a early garden.
I have some collards and cabbage now that look pretty good, but I
thought the bugs were going to devour them this fall. So greens for
greenbacks on new years day for us.

is a garbage address.