Old 01-01-2009, 01:43 PM posted to triangle.gardens
[email protected] mjciccarel@gmail.com is offline

Default Is this group still active?

On Dec 31 2008, 7:16*pm, Wes Dukes
wrote:
I have not posted for a while. *I kind of lost interest while I was
having heart problems, but I seem to be recovering enough to be
interested in gardening again. *I actually got my garden tilled this
fall instead of spring as it normally happens.

I just got a Burpee and Stark Brothers catalogs. *I plan to plant the
regular stuff. *String beans, squash, tomatoes, cucumbers, okra,
peppers(though I specialize in killing them). *I have an asparagus bed
as well. *Perhaps some snow peas, radish and greens as a early garden.
I have some collards and cabbage now that look pretty good, but I
thought the bugs were going to devour them this fall. *So greens for
greenbacks on new years day for us.

--
Wes Dukes (wdukes.pobox@com) *Swap the . and the @ to email me please.

*is a garbage address.

I am still here!! We are enjoying our greenhouse and still getting
produce. We have some cherry tomatoes, regular tomatoes and snow peas
currently. We have had it for a year now and really love the extended
gardening. It was just a couple of weeks ago there was still zuccini.
Keep in touch folks
Mary Jo