Old 01-01-2009, 09:42 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Wes Dukes Wes Dukes is offline

Default Is this group still active?

On 2009-01-01, wrote:
On Dec 31 2008, 7:16*pm, Wes Dukes
wrote:
I have not posted for a while. *I kind of lost interest while I was
having heart problems, but I seem to be recovering enough to be
interested in gardening again. *I actually got my garden tilled this
fall instead of spring as it normally happens.

I just got a Burpee and Stark Brothers catalogs. *I plan to plant the
regular stuff. *String beans, squash, tomatoes, cucumbers, okra,
peppers(though I specialize in killing them). *I have an asparagus bed
as well. *Perhaps some snow peas, radish and greens as a early garden.
I have some collards and cabbage now that look pretty good, but I
thought the bugs were going to devour them this fall. *So greens for
greenbacks on new years day for us.

--
Wes Dukes (wdukes.pobox@com) *Swap the . and the @ to email me please.

*is a garbage address.

I am still here!! We are enjoying our greenhouse and still getting
produce. We have some cherry tomatoes, regular tomatoes and snow peas
currently. We have had it for a year now and really love the extended
gardening. It was just a couple of weeks ago there was still zuccini.
Keep in touch folks
Mary Jo

Which reminds me to ask Chris if he is ready to get the greenhouse out
of our back yard to his - even if he is not ready to assemble it. I
know his mother hopes we can move it this spring.

Note, it is
disassembled - came from my dad's estate after he passed away. It
actually came from Raleigh originally.

is a garbage address.