Old 05-01-2009, 10:24 AM
WILSON55 WILSON55 is offline
Registered User

Default Residential Locksmith Washington

hello

I was wondering if any forum members may be able to recommend trustworthy and competitive security firms/locksmiths. We are planning to get quotes for new security provision for our block of 16 privately owned flats (we need new locks/keys, new gates/doors and possibly their advice on additional security measures.) We are in Washington so this firm needs to be willing to travel there. Possibly they will be a local company, but this isn't essential.

I seem to remember some prior discussion of this on the forum but can't find any messages about it.

your advice would be most appreciated...