Old 07-01-2009, 02:25 AM posted to aus.gardens
Vampyre[_2_] Vampyre[_2_] is offline

Default Roundup Zero effectiveness on Kikuyu grass lawn

On Dec 31 2008, 12:56*am, "YMC" wrote:
Hi,

I have one section of my garden which is covered with Kikuyu grass. I want
to kill all that grass using roundup and zero. How long must I use it before
I erradicate it 100% completely?

Cheers

I kill most of the weeds in my yard with boiling water (stops the dog
consuming the poison)
Everything I pour it on dies with in 1-2 days. I've seen council
workers using a steamer for the same result.
Of course, over a large area that might be impractical, but it could
be worth a try.