Old 08-01-2009, 02:53 PM posted to aus.gardens
Dave -Turner[_3_] Dave -Turner[_3_] is offline

Default whoops! How do i quickly ripen a green passionfruit?

After stuffing my face full with half a dozen homegrown Nelly Kelly
passionfruit tonight I decided 6 just wasnt enough, so I went out the back
again in the dark, and accidentally picked off one that was green. I have a
feeling it wouldve started turning purple in the next few days anyway as its
quite large, but at the moment its green all over.

Im just wondering if anybody has any tips that might help ripen it up to the
point where I can eat it ... for example should i leave it outside in full
sun or shaded or ... ?

Thanks