Old 13-01-2009, 03:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Totally, totally OT but wow!

On 12 Jan, 16:57, Sacha wrote:
While gardening is a bit curtailed, I think/hope this would entertain others
as much as it did me. *It does take a while to load but it's more than worth
it, so go and read some emails while it loads up.http://www.adobecards.com/

Isn't it. I've already got indesign cs2, and the lot of photoshop,
acrobat, illustrator etc. but they propose cs4 which is totally
amazing. I'd love the trial, but we have no reason to have it (and I
don't have the money). Shame, shame. I'd spend all day on it.
Actually, I've been on it all day, on some days, but if I had this
one, I'll be on it all winter )