Old 14-01-2009, 08:11 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Wes Dukes Wes Dukes is offline

Default Is this group still active?

On 2009-01-11, ncstockguy wrote:
Hi Wes,
Sorry to hear about your health problems.
I've had pretty severe back trouble, so have eased up a bit on the
gardening for awhile. Just a couple of very small patches
of tomatoes and beans and a little okra.
We may add some edamami this year.
The soil here is really rain-soaked for a change.
I too, have been perusing a bunch of seed catalogues. Always tempting
to try something new.
Here's to a better 2009 on many counts!

Edamame sounds like something new to try. Thanks for the idea. I think
I will try a test row. It is hard to beat pole beans for output per
sqft though.

is a garbage address.