Old 11-04-2003, 01:56 PM
Shiva

Default Help me choose good ones for this area?

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:21:56 -0600, "Tim Tompkins"
wrote:

This probably sounds like a broken record.

Actually, it sounds a lot like "Read the FAQ."

Most of the varities you mentioned are modern Hybrid Teas, would you
consider some of the OGR's, English or Canadian varieies? Many of these are
very hardy and offer execellent garden performance.

Jane has OGRs. I think she was hoping to hear from some people living
in MD and growing roses. Kind of what Usenet is about--talking about
stuff.