Old 17-01-2009, 08:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Totally, totally OT but wow!

On 17 Jan, 19:51, Alan wrote:
Actually you need someone with the imagination and ability to create a
routine such as the one in the link *Even with £2K of software it still
will be cr*p in equals cr*p out.

True ) I remember the first time I saw 'blue wave' - the first forum
as it were. I was totally amazed seeing a moving logo at the top right
hand corner too, perhaps 17 years ago. When I was asked to write
something and I think I wrote something in French, and got a reply
within second from a stranger, it was like magic.