Old 08-02-2009, 03:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme Stephen Wolstenholme is offline

Default Mini lemon tree - edible fruit?

On Sun, 8 Feb 2009 04:45:12 -0800 (PST), Paul
wrote:

Hi,
I've got a mini lemon tree and I'd like to know if its fruit is
edible. I don't know the scientific, or even correct, name for the
tree so I've posted a picture of it at http://www.paulkaye.net/minilemontree.jpg
Is the fruit edible and would I use it like normal lemons?
Thanks for your time,
Paul

It looks like a Meyer lemon. They are a bit smaller than "normal"
lemons. In my experience they can't stand very cold temperature for
more than a few days. They taste quite good raw.

Steve

--
Neural Planner Software Ltd http://www.NPSL1.com

Neural network applications for Windows