Old 10-02-2009, 04:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Mini lemon tree - edible fruit?

On 10/2/09 16:27, in article
, "Dave
Poole" wrote:

Rusty wrote:
I've found a nice expensive place that sells them - sometimes - average
price of a small tree is thirty quid.
I'll do a bit more searching.

Erm, just to make you a bit envious - I bought mine from my local
greengrocer (he often buys in a few interesting things) and paid the
princely sum of £4.00 each for a pair. One went up to the Midlands,
but failed to survive the winter and the other is here.

I found a place the other day that does red lime trees, a mere £350! David,
did you get an email from me about the limequat?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com