Old 19-02-2009, 11:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default In time

The message
from contains these words:
In article ,
Christina Websell wrote:
wrote in message

Well, given that most current cosmology would be rejected from a
fiction competition on the grounds of insufficient plausibility,
I am disinclined to criticise anyone for choosing an arbitrarily
different figure. I am not inclined to believe him, either, of
course.

This is beautiful. I'm going to send it to my German friend, she
thinks she
understands English. Until she saw this ;-)
LOL

Well, I am a professional pedant :-)

So was I, once. I'm now an enthusiastic amateur.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig