Old 19-02-2009, 11:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default In time

The message
from "Christina Websell" contains
these words:
In message , Christina Websell
writes
wrote in message

Well, given that most current cosmology would be rejected from a
fiction competition on the grounds of insufficient plausibility,
I am disinclined to criticise anyone for choosing an arbitrarily
different figure. I am not inclined to believe him, either, of
course.

This is beautiful. I'm going to send it to my German friend, she thinks
she
understands English. Until she saw this ;-)
LOL

The way I put the sentiment is that any sufficiently advanced physics is
indistinguishable from nonsense. (Tip of the hat to Sir Arthur.)

Oh, stop it!

I'm afraid the whole thing is going far too fast for that, and you're
not allowed to get off, either.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig