Old 25-02-2009, 01:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
tenman[_2_] tenman[_2_] is offline

Default To sign up on Kye's server.

I have followed the normal process now that I'm trying ot work off my
Dell laptop and old, old iMAc while my miniMAc is in the shop, and get
nothing for o.pictures. I don't even get the little choice box I think I
got when I first signed up when it went online. Any tips? I'm still
using thunderbird so I can't figure out wht the heck's wrong.

Anyone have any clue what's up with the AOS photo forum? It's been down
almost two weeks now; I've had two email exchanges with the web guy
there, but still no go.