Old 03-03-2009, 11:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
tenman tenman is offline

Default Where did my pics go? We need Kye.

Wendy7 wrote:
Agh! I posted a few pics & they are a no-show?

Wondering if its just me that can't see them, a Cym , Den Barry &
Cattleya aurantiaca.

Oh well I guess it's time to sign up in one of the image web sites?
Cheers Wendy

I don't see them here, and now that I have my new HD and old settings
back, I realize it's not been my settings that are the problem-
o.pictures just hasn't been there for a while.