Old 05-03-2009, 02:37 PM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening
Surfer! Surfer! is offline

Default Update on cat and dog deterrent.

In message , Turnstone
writes
In message , Surfer!
writes
In message , Gopher
writes
snip
Finally got a couple of Lentek cat & dog repellers via E-bay (at c.
1/3 of RRP) and set them up yesterday. One overlooking my asparagus
bed where the local cat population seem driven to empty themselves
with great regularity. Bingo!..... this morning not a sign of a
feline visitor. However I do hope that the 4ins of snow which fell on
Dorset last night cannot be attributed to this new item of electronic wizardry :-)).

Cats don't usually like going out in the snow so the snow might have
done the deterring rather than the Lentek device..

Really? And there I was hoping that it wasn't the Lentek that caused
the snow as a means of warding off the felines.... :-))))))

No spring, ever, if it works like that.

--
Surfer!
Email to: ramwater at uk2 dot net