Old 05-03-2009, 03:59 PM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening
Jonathan[_3_] Jonathan[_3_] is offline

Default Update on cat and dog deterrent.

On 5 Mar, 10:58, Surfer! wrote:
In message , Gopher
writes
snip

Finally got a couple of Lentek cat & dog repellers via E-bay (at c. 1/3
of RRP) and set them up yesterday. One overlooking my asparagus bed
where the local cat population seem driven to empty themselves with
great regularity. Bingo!..... this morning not a sign of a feline
visitor. However I do hope that the 4ins of snow which fell on Dorset
last night cannot be attributed to this new item of electronic wizardry :-)).

Cats don't usually like going out in the snow so the snow might have
done the deterring rather than the Lentek device..

--
Surfer!
Email to: ramwater at uk2 dot net

One of my cats loves snow, can't wait to get out in it.

Jonathan