Old 07-03-2009, 06:43 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Tomatoes

wrote in message
On Sat, 07 Mar 2009 01:16:13 GMT, "0tterbot" wrote:

other than that we are having/have had
big problems with furry creatures & now the ****ing rabbits are back,

Ahhhh Free meat for the pot..... Yummmm !

Dunno about that. I suspect farmed rabbits are the way to go. Himself shot
one on our back lawn and handed it to me to skin, gut and cook. I figured
it wasn't too dissimilar to a chook so managed the gutting and skinning OK.
Bloody thing got its revenge by being as tough as an old boot once cooked.
I should have just cut it up with some secateurs and given it to the dogs.