Old 08-03-2009, 06:59 PM
johnnyb14 johnnyb14 is offline
Registered User

well its not a simple task of getting an emergency alarm for 24 hours. because this type of alarms is used to be in organization and in specific homes and banks. i was also looking for some one to get this job done. im a bank manager and we recently opened a new branch and we need a security alarm 24hours a day but we cannot trust anyone for this because its the government property tht we are responsible for that is why i cant take any risk. then i consult with the manager of another bank and they recomend me this
Emergency Locksmith and told me tht they are so trust worthy so be free to try them there is no risk in it. thank you