Old 12-03-2009, 03:58 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Daniel B. Martin Daniel B. Martin is offline

Default Daffidols

Sue wrote:
Is there any discussion on this list? I see only one message, nothing new.

Yes. The traffic on this newsgroup varies with the season.
More is seen in the warm months, less in the cold months.

I sprouted sugar snap peas indoors, and planted healthy
sprouts on February 14.
Weeks passed, and no vines were seen. I feared the worst:
total crop failure.

Yesterday I looked closely and found many pea plants, all
one inch or less high,
all looking normal and healthy. I have no idea what
delayed their development.

Daniel B. Martin