Old 12-03-2009, 04:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Pebble tile, mosaic, marble, gravel(PT GOLDEN STONE INDONEsia)

The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 12/3/09 13:12, in article
,
"moghouse" wrote:
On Mar 12, 12:53*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 12/3/09 10:54, in article
, "Rusty_Hinge"
wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 11/3/09 19:00, in article ,
" wrote:
In article
,
moghouse wrote:
On Mar 11, 4:32=A0pm, Rusty_Hinge
wrote:

Look at what happened to Swanage when they exported their
local stone
all over
the world.

And Atlantis! I ask you - where is Atlantis now? Why, lapidate
the crows
with golden stone, they dug a deep hole and let the water in,
and the
poor hooters just couldn't bail fast enough.

Well thank goodness that there is someone else here that understands.
Perhaps you could explain to that pseudo cloggy sometime. Though I
have *a feeling that the Atlantis disaster was something to do with
Terns.

It may be our tern next.

Don't be so gullible.

That was an auk word pun.

If you buzz ard enough, it works well.

I'm sorry but the last two are disqualified, neither heron or buzzard
are allowed in a seabird punfest. I'll get your coats!

They're on the shag pile carpet.

I wondered who'd have a go at that ruff one.

--
Rusty