Old 13-03-2009, 12:54 AM posted to triangle.gardens
Wes Dukes Wes Dukes is offline

Default Daffidols

On 2009-03-12, Daniel B. Martin wrote:
Sue wrote:
Is there any discussion on this list? I see only one message, nothing new.

Yes. The traffic on this newsgroup varies with the season.
More is seen in the warm months, less in the cold months.

I sprouted sugar snap peas indoors, and planted healthy
sprouts on February 14.
Weeks passed, and no vines were seen. I feared the worst:
total crop failure.

Yesterday I looked closely and found many pea plants, all
one inch or less high,
all looking normal and healthy. I have no idea what
delayed their development.

They were just waiting until the cold weather passed. I planted mine in
the ground just before this last cold snap and I feared they all
rotted. I scratched a few and found sprouts and sure enough they were
cracking the ground a couple days later. Best germination I have had in
years.

Daniel B. Martin

is a garbage address.