Old 17-03-2009, 01:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default First bloom - catasetumrebeccanorthen.jpg (1/1) [173K]

Tom, either you stopped posting your pictures with Motzarella or
Motzarella got even stricter about viewing pictures through their server.
Of course, that doesn't matter when you can post pictures to Kye's
server. Then we hook directly to that server and neither Motzarella nor
anyone else gets in the way.

Steve
(I see Wendy's reply but not your original post with a picture.)

Wendy7 wrote:
Very nice Tom, love the pastel shades & the fimbriated lip.
Cheers Wendy
"tbell" wrote in message
.com...
I'll try Kye's site again, but post this here for now.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200