Old 18-03-2009, 11:55 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses
June June is offline

Default Lost a couple of roses over the winter

I've lost some roses this winter and have no idea what got them, other
than their root system is gone. All that remains under ground is a
large bulb.I've never seen that happen with all the years I've grown
roses. Does anyone have any idea of what would eat or erode all the
roots. And of course, these were mainly antique type roses that I
spent more money on through mail order. AARGH!

June