Old 24-03-2009, 02:20 PM posted to triangle.gardens
[email protected] pakrat@usenet.pr.neotoma.org is offline

Default Looking for a local source for bone meal.

Well, I got back my soil test and my front lawn needs, of all things,
phosphate.
So, I'm looking for 50-100lbs of bone meal to go down with a top dressing
of compost, or 100-200lbs of 5-10-5 fertilizer.

I'd rather go compost and a phosphate source as that'll help increase
the availability of existing phosphorous.

--
Chris Dukes
davej eskimos have hundreds of words for snow. I have two. Bullshit.