Old 27-03-2009, 04:47 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Can I use human bones as fertilizer???

Bill wrote:
In article
,
Harald Gentexeater wrote:

I'm a cannibal and I eat many people each and every
year and there are always a lot of bones left.

Can I crumble those bones to dust and can I use
this bone-dust as fertilizer in my garden???

I'd be more concerned about that small nodule on your left testicle.

Bill

I was thinking of the very small one centred between his ears.

David