Old 27-03-2009, 12:17 PM posted to rec.gardens
Geopelia Geopelia is offline

Default Can I use human bones as fertilizer???

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
Bill wrote:
In article
,
Harald Gentexeater wrote:

I'm a cannibal and I eat many people each and every
year and there are always a lot of bones left.

Can I crumble those bones to dust and can I use
this bone-dust as fertilizer in my garden???

I'd be more concerned about that small nodule on your left testicle.

Bill

I was thinking of the very small one centred between his ears.

David

Millennia ago, a human (often the Queen's consort) used to be sacrificed,
cut or torn in pieces and laid in the furrows to ensure a good harvest.
Magical! It worked.
But a bag of blood and bone fertilizer would have done as well.

So use your bones, but remember somebody might check their DNA, these days.

Geopelia