Old 27-03-2009, 05:47 PM posted to rec.gardens
gardengal gardengal is offline

Default Can I use human bones as fertilizer???

On Mar 27, 5:17*am, "Geopelia" wrote:
"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message

Bill wrote:
In article
,
Harald Gentexeater wrote:

I'm a cannibal and I eat many people each and every
year and there are always a lot of bones left.

Can I crumble those bones to dust and can I use
this bone-dust as fertilizer in my garden???

I'd be more concerned about that small nodule on your left testicle.

Bill

I was thinking of the very small one centred between his ears.

David

Millennia ago, a human (often the Queen's consort) used to be sacrificed,
cut or torn in pieces and laid in the furrows to ensure a good harvest.
Magical! *It worked.
But a bag of blood and bone fertilizer would have done as well.

So use your bones, but remember somebody might check their DNA, these days.

Geopelia- Hide quoted text -

And you do realize that any posting on the Internet can be traced to
the sender. So with all those missing bodies, I'd not be too surprised
when the cops show up asking questions.

Sheesh, some folks will do/write anything to draw attention to
themselves!