Old 28-03-2009, 03:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default Attn:- Orchid Pictures GROUP????????????????

Wendy7 wrote:
We would like to see how many people still use this binaries news group.
Please post a name, location & whether you can post & view images.

1...Wendy S, in S.Calif. can view & post.

Steve in the Adirondacks. I'm still here from time to time. I can post
pictures but I can only see pictures here (with rare exceptions) if they
are posted by someone using Motzarella. (It's a real shame what happened
to the newsgroups.)