Old 28-03-2009, 08:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Chris Savas Chris Savas is offline

Default Jewel Orchid - Haemaria discolor.jpg [01/01]

Hi, all,

I recently divided my Jewel Orchid that had overgrown its pot. I managed to
get five divisions of resonable size. I give one away to a newbe hoping she
would join our Society.

I don't know which is the current terminology, Haemaria discolor or Ludicia
discolor.

Chris in Central Florida
(remove not from address to respond directly)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Haemaria discolor.jpg (138.8 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg Haemaria discolor 1.jpg (120.0 KB, 101 views)