Old 31-03-2009, 02:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Tayberry experts

The message
from mogga contains these words:
On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:42:12 GMT, Rusty_Hinge
wrote:

4M apart? Just how big do they get?!!

IME around 25 ft in really good and well-watered soil.

That's really promising.
Tempting to put one on the field behind if they can grow that huge.

I had one growing along a verandah and it ran half the length of it,
turned the corner and continued for six feet.

In the autumn I used to mulch it with well-rotted goat, rabbit and
poultry manure.

The one I have ATM is about four inches long.

And Martin, I'm referring to the Tayberry...

--
Rusty