Old 07-04-2009, 04:41 PM
Tulip Tam Tulip Tam is offline
Registered User

Talking Fun virtual gardening competition to win £10,000

Hello all

Hope you don't mind but I thought I'd post up details of an online gardening competition which whereby entrants have the chance to win £10,000.

The campaign from Honda has just gone live, challenging members of the public to tend real-life tulips from the comfort of their own PC – with the fastest blooming plants winning their ‘virtual gardener’ a £5000 holiday and £5000 for charity.

24 young tulip plants have been placed in a greenhouse in London under the care of independent botanists. Budding virtual gardeners signing up at Honda’s ‘Good to Grow’ website (www.honda.co.uk/insight) will be assigned five of these plants to care for; answering questions and completing tasks on the website over the following weeks in order to win extra tending and care to assist their plants’ growth.

Have fun!

Tulip Tam