Old 09-04-2009, 08:23 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Richard Evans Richard Evans is offline

Default Building wooden containers

KTTT wrote:

That's a much better idea. I just check Lowes website and the largest
mixing tub they have is this one:

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...608&lpage=none

It costs $13.18 though, but I think is still much better, at least in my
"requirements".

Yes, that's my preference, but they were out of stock. I have several
of the smaller ones on hand, so I'll use those first while I look for
the larger ones. I gotta stop pretty soon because the deck is getting
full.

I got the wading pool set up today but haven't filled it with soil
yet. Once I get everything planted, I'll post some pictures somewhere.