Old 10-04-2009, 09:40 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Craig Watts Craig Watts is offline

Default Building wooden containers

Richard Evans wrote:
"Sue" wrote:

You could build your pretty box to hide a bunch of those white plastic
buckets. In fact, I've been thinking of that myself... got a few and could
get a few more.
The mortar mixers look too shallow for anything but herbs.

I'm thinking leaf lettuce, onions, carrots.

I was just out at the Carolina Ale House on the by-pass in
Pittsboro. They have some fantastic looking planters but I
know they are not cheap. These things were big enough for trees.

Craig