Old 12-04-2009, 11:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill P. Bill P. is offline

Default Planted some potatoes yesterday!

"Aries" wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 15:46:55 +0100, Bill P. wrote:

"alan.holmes" wrote in message

A whole ten potato seeds!

I have six tubs and one tup has a green shoot pushing through. They are
ACCENT tubers and I have them in a cold greenhouse. (only five tubers
though)

Bill.

Similar here Bill, but mine are in tubs *outside* and I've planted 12.
They've been pushing up through the soil for some daya so I top them up
with
fresh soil, also making sure they are protected from any late frosts.
--
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind
of

Nice one Val ;-)

Bill.