Old 13-04-2009, 09:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil L Phil L is offline

Default Blood Fish and Bone

Graham Harrison wrote:
The question about peeing on compost reminded me of a question I
would like to ask.....

If I cook (fry) myself a piece of unfilleted fish could I put the
remains in the blender and make myself fish bone? And if I remove
the head before cooking and blend that raw do I get blood fish and
bone? The answer in purely literal terms to both questions is "yes"
but then is either of any use as a garden fertiliser?

Yes, didn't the pilgrim fathers learn from the native American Indians how
to drop in a dead fish with each kernel of corn, only to be stunned when the
pilgrims decided to use dead Indians instead.

--
Phil L
RSRL Tipster Of The Year 2008