Old 14-04-2009, 05:52 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Richard Evans Richard Evans is offline

Default Building wooden containers

Wes Dukes wrote:

I am late posting so you may have made a decision by now.

Yup, I'm pretty well done. I'll post some pix soon.

I never did build wooden containers.

I used a child's wading pool for a strawberry patch and some large
mortar-mixing tubs for various root crops like onions and carrots. I
found some nursery pots at Logan Trading, though their selection is
not great and they don't seem to be replenishing it as it sells. I
used those for "one plant/one container" items like tomatoes, peppers,
cabbage, head lettuce, etc.