Old 14-04-2009, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Planted some potatoes yesterday!

alan.holmes wrote:
"alan.holmes" wrote in message
A whole ten potato seeds!

Wow!

Now it is raining so will have to put off the rest for a while!(:-(

And another ten today, my, my, am getting better each day!
Alan

Well I hoed my 250 potatoes up yesterday :-)
The first runner bean is also poking its head above the ground too today.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.