Old 14-04-2009, 09:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_2_] Pete C[_2_] is offline

Default Planted some potatoes yesterday!

Judith in France wrote:
On Apr 14, 6:41 pm, David in Normandy
wrote:
AriesVal wrote:
On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 17:52:39 +0200, David in Normandy wrote:

snippy

David, you I and a couple of others in France compare notes at times.
This time, you are well ahead of me. I will go into the garden
tomorrow and show you some daffs, still in bud!!!! I am well behind
this year, simply because of the weather. However, I do have loads of
eggs!!!!! (I had a souffle for supper tonight, tomorrow, I will
scramble andf reeze!).

Judith

You freeze scrambled egg?

--